Hamerton Zoo Park is set in open Cambridgeshire countryside and houses a collection of over 100 different animal species from Aardwolves to Zebras. We specialize in breeding some rare and unusual species. We have something to appeal to all age groups.
This is one of the “greenest” zoos in Europe, producing energy from renewable sources, having our own wind turbines, solar panels and biomass boiler.
Disabled friendly - All areas are accessible, including shop, café and toilets. Most of the park has tarmac paths. In very wet weather wheelchair users may need some additional help on grass paths.
Free car and coach park with unlimited access.
• Climb aboard the Tiger Express train – runs Weekends & holidays £2 a person
• Outdoor undercover picnic area.
• Children’s’ play area to suit all ages.
• Disabled access to all areas.
• Coffee shop, gift shop, toilets and handwashing.
• Stroll-a-safari area, to get close to some domestic animals.
• Species support Scheme
• Animal Contact Sessions
• Birthday parties
• Education Workshops
Where to eat::
10% Discount – for Groups of 15 plus, also if you book a week prior to your arrival.
Made with Loads of TLC